#WHAT is on-page SEO?
If you imagine SEO as a bowl of soup (our favorite metaphor), the off-page SEO covers mostly link building and on-page SEO covers these two aspects:
- content (Changes content or text on web pages )
- technical stuff (Programming changes like backend, layout and images)
#HOW to do on-page SEO?
On-page SEO requires broad knowledge about customization of website and content as it includes many aspects. In this tutorial , we are going to talk you step by step through the most important on-page success factors and techniques.
#WHY should you work on the on-page SEO?
Because it is an integral part of SEO that can help you get higher rankings, reach a business targeted audience and get more organic traffic on websites .
# on-page SEO is fully under your control.
Onpage SEO control by backend developer optimized all thinks on web
When you install website on server some activity checklist very important about (e.g. page structure, HTTPS, website speed optimization, Image optimization, .htaccess setting , robots.txt), other activities are needed every once in a while – you need to take on-page optimization into account every time you publish a new blog post though admin section dynamically .
#WHAT are on-page SEO factors?
On-page optimization consists of many steps some of bellow please read carefully for understanding of onpage activity .
- Crawlable website– the website is crawlable and indexed control by robots.txt which is allow or disallow on websites.
- Site architecture– there is a clear structure and logic in the architecture of the pages and managed by breadcrumb website linking .
- Quality outbound links– the website is linking to high-quality outer resources means HIGH DA,PA website back linking and guest blogging .
- Website speed– Webpage should be fast retrieval on browser and google is first priority to check website speed and front optimization of page
- Mobile friendliness– the page renders on every device and browser properly means your website should be mobile friendly and responsive design for open properly on each device .
- Use of HTTPS– the website is secured and has an SSL certificate (so many service provider sales SSL certificate like used COMODO
- User-friendly URLs– URL addresses are simple and User-friendly for optimization of particular pages .
- Well-targeted content– the page targets a specific search engine .
- Keyword optimization– the page uses relevant keywords in relevant places
- Image optimization– the images are optimized for search engines
- Readability and UX– the text is well-optimized, readable and UX-friendly
- Click-through rate– the page has optimized title tag and meta description
Things such as HTTPS or page speed are confirmed ranking aspects.
But many of these are not used by Google, or at least not directly.